Downey Property present this two bedroom c. 60sqm semi detached property which is in need of complete refurbishment. An area of keen interest will be the large size of the side and rear gardens which give options to substantially extend and re-design the existing property in to a large family home at the very least. Measuring over 500 sqm (rear and side gardens, not including the front), the possibility of a second home is obvious with the space available but obviously subject to planning permission. The property comprises of a hall, lounge, kitchen / dining room and wc downstairs with two fine sized bedrooms upstairs. There is generous off road parking and the property sits in a small quiet and private cul de sac setting only minutes from Deansgrange village. The location is very strong and the possibilities on offer will make this a prospect worth considering to those who wish to re-design and build there own property. Viewing is by appointment.
* Two bedroom c. 60sqm semi detached property sitting on very large gardens of over 500 sqm at the rear. House to be refurbished
* Ideal project for those wishing to redesign and extend the existing property
* The possibility and space exists for a second home subject to planning permission
* Private setting yet very convenient location
* Excellent local schools, shops and transport links by car, bus, train and bike
* Very mature development with some really excellent housing upgrades and new builds
BER: G BER No.115957821 Energy Performance Indicator:120.82 kWh/m²/yr
Hall: 1.70m x 1.20m
Hardwood front door, tiled floor.
Lounge / Bedroom 3: 4.00m x 2.75m
Laminate floor, open fireplace.
Kitchen / Dining room: 4.00 x 3.53m
Fitted wall and base units, tounge and groove floor, stainless steel sink unit. Dual aspect.
Inner Hallway: 2.27m x 1.14m
Door to rear garden.
Toilet: 1.60m x 0.86m
Tiled floor, wc.
Bedroom 1: 4.00m x 2.90m
Bright dual aspect double room, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2: 3.70m x 2.40m
Fitted wardrobe, bright dual aspect double room, sink and shower unit.
Very large front and side gardens with generous parking at the front. The rear garden almost balloons out offering a double in not a treble plot. Walled in. Plenty of possibilities most of which require planning permission. There are plenty of local planning precedents so it's best to chat with an architect if considering a move in that direction. Super garden!