Downey Property present this very impressive and deceptively spacious c. 119 sqm 3 bedroom semi-detached home which is located in a quiet cul de sac of just six homes in Blacklion Manor. Durkan built in 2005, this landscaped development is very well regarded and indeed with only 24 houses ever built makes this opportunity very appealing. The property is extremely well fitted out with many standard features such as Nordic pine double glazing, a Nolan dark wood and contrasting light beige granite work-top fitted kitchen, integrated appliances and quality bathroom suites to name only a few special features. The accommodation briefly comprises of a bright hallway with a guest wc, a bay window lounge with an open fireplace with double glass doors leading to a very spacious open plan bright kitchen, dining room and tv room with double doors to the rear garden. Upstairs you'll be impressed by three good bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes and the master bedroom en-suite as well as the main family bathroom. Their is obvious scope to convert the attic space owing to the high pitch of the roof where a nice conversion can be achieved with a small bathroom facility if required. This is a very fine family home located in a quiet cul de sac setting with super amenities literally on the doorstep! Viewing is highly recommended.
* Quality Durkan Built Modern Home With Great Detail and Finishes
* Situated in A Peaceful And Safe For Children Cul De Sac Setting
* Very Warm Home, Impressive Energy Rating of C3
* Nordic Pine Double Glazing, Gas Fired Central Heating, Solid Maple Internal Doors
* A Quality Nolan Fitted Kitchen With Granite Worktop Surfaces & Integrated White Goods
* Phone Watch Alarm, Sky TV Enabled, Good High Speed Broadband Coverage
* Obvious Scope To Convert The Attic Space Giving c. 20 Sqm Of Additional Usable Space
* Lovely Low Maintenance Mature Rear Garden With A Raised Deck And Lovely Landscaping
* Cobblelock Driveway & An Extra Large Side Entrance
* Main Bedroom Ensuite, Fitted Wardrobes In All Bedrooms
* Smart Home Enabled - Wired For Connecting Audio In Every Room And Control Of Heating and Lighting Remotely
* Gorgeous Well Established Development of Just 24 Houses And Two Small Blocks Of Apartments
* Blacklion Shopping Centre Is A 5 Minute Stroll Away, Greystones Village and Dart Close-by Too
* Impressive Local Schools Within A 5 Minute Stroll - Two Primary and 1 Mixed Secondary Schools + More Nearby
Entrance Hallway: 5.93m x 1.78m
A feature Nordic pine front door with a recessed security light overhead leading to a bright and spacious hallway with a beautiful solid oak wooden floor, guest wc and under-stairs storage, door to:
Lounge: 5.75m x 3.60m
Lovely bright bay window reception room with a feature polished granite fireplace, solid oak wooden floor, tv point, frosted glass double doors to:
Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Room & TV Room: 7.30m x 5.50m
This is a fantastic and well designed space which is very bright and open plan room accommodating a fine dark wood fitted kitchen with contrasting light beige granite work-tops, integrated AEG oven and matching gas hob with a feature chrome extraction hood overhead, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, lovely wall and floor tiling. The dining and tv / sitting room section of this room sits on a solid oak wooden floor with great space to dine and relax. Two large Velux skylights are remote operated and the fine glass double doors to the rear garden give access to the deck and beyond. As with the rest of the house, this large room enjoys chrome light and electrical sockets as well as having very good natural light.
Spacious landing area with a hot-press cupboard housing the sealed and insulated water tank with useful shelving overhead.
Bedroom 1: 4.02m x 3.37m
This fine double master bedroom is bright and spacious with an attractive and generous slide-robe double wardrobe, tv point, door to a lovely en-suite comprising of a wc, whb and a large shower with a quality fitted enclosure, fully tiled walls and floor, frosted glass window opening.
Bedroom 2: 4.65m x 3.41m
This fine big double bedroom also enjoys a double slide-robe wardrobe and a tv point with the bay window feature giving more usable floor space to this room.
Bedroom 3: 3.30m x 2.50m
Very bright single bedroom with a fitted wardrobe.
Bathroom: 2.15m x 1.86m
This large bathroom suite comprises of a wc, whb and bath with a hand held shower attachment, gorgeous wall and full wall tiling with a large decorative mirror and contrasting tiling surround, frosted glass window opening.
The walled-in front garden is beautifully landscaped and quite low in maintenance leaving good space to park a car off-street on the cobblelock driveway. Six extra private residents spaces opposite the property prove useful for guest parking. The extra large side entrance leads to a lovely landscaped rear garden consisting of a large pressure treated wooden deck with a lawn and rockery and shrub surround. Outside water tap and electrical socket.
Travelling from Bray towards Greystones turn right off Rathdown Road passing Temple Carrig School on your right and some shops on your left and take the next turn left into Blacklion Manor.